Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion for Food


Last weekend I was a model in a benefit fashion show featuring designers and boutiques from Nebraska, called Fashion for Food. The proceeds of the show went to fund Lincoln's Backpack Program, which distributes over 2,000 backpacks to students so they dont have to go hungry on the weekends because they rely on school meal programs during the week.
I was in the local Lincoln paper here
I think it's kinda funny! And fun. It says "Model Tyler Henry..." haha.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Crazy Tyler! Looks like fun! Are you going to be around here for Christmas? Nick Livanos is coming we could all hang out:) Come!

TaraB said...

Work it Tyler! I think that's how I'm going to start addressing you... "Model Tyler, could you....?"

Nicholas said...

Model Tyler, I'd like to attribute your fashion success on the runway to your numerous photo shoots with me over the summer. As I am constantly reminded, I took more pictures of you than anyone else. What am I getting at? When you're famous, I want some money. There, I said it.