Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last week I interviewed for the aerial and dance company that offered me a position this week. It was a very humbling experience. They had all kinds of things to correct me on: my toes, suck in my stomach, relax neck, smile.....the list goes on. I wasn't used to being told to fix so many things. Usually, I'm the coach with all the suggestions of things to fix. To be honest, I didn't really like it, but even while it was happening, I knew that it would be good for me to be the one being corrected.

7 comments:

Heather said...

So does this mean you took the job? I'll bet that's one a lot of people would NEVER get on their resume...

Nicholas said...

Same question: DID YOU TAKE THE JOB? It's what the world is longing to know.

Emily Star said...

ya, DID YOU TAKE THE JOB????

Gage said...

wow... what an interesting line of work... how do you get into this exactly?

NUNZ said...

wow
homie...
is dat you?
i totally get it now.
i wasnt sure exactly if i understood you correctly on da phone last nite... but i do now : )
ummm i wanna go to a performance
how coo
beauitful

Wren Bird said...

Sir, it was a pleasure to see you as well. Why didnt you take the job?

Rachelle C said...

Was just skimming through random blogs. Came upon yours. I think its amazing that this is your line of work. You have to be so in control of your body!